Friday, February 25, 2011

Charlie Sheen Rant Gets Two And A Half Men Canceled (Video) | America's Breaking Local And World News

AmericasNewsNow.com | Breaking News-Charlie Sheen Rant Gets Two And A Half Men Canceled. Appearing on the Alex Jones radio show, Charlie Sheen Rants about Chuck Lorre the producer of Two and A Half Men. Sheen calling Lorre a charlatan is just the tip of the iceberg.

The Charlie Sheen rant, speaking about his haters included, “I don’t have time for their judgement and their stupidity and you know they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say “I can’t process it” well no you never will stop trying, just sit back and enjoy the show. You know?”

Alex Jones, the radio show host doing the interview, seemed to take Sheen’s side during the interview. Mentioning that Sheen gives to many charities, Charlie responded by saying:
“I’m sorry man I got magic and I got poetry at my fingertips most of the time and this includes naps. I’m an F-18 and I will destroy you in the air and I will deploy my ordnance to the ground.”

Talk about conceited? Some may argue Sheen has a right to be a bit stuck up given his fame. But Sheen’s latest rant does seem to come from another planet. So what do you think of Charlie Sheen’s latest rant? Do you think Sheen is really clean and sober and just struggling with being misunderstood? Or Is Sheen on some sort of a four day drug binge and is just a 45 year old male version of Britney Spears?

Share0  0share0shareNew

Related posts:

  1. Oh Charlie (11.2)
  2. What Do 1 in 33 Men Report Experiencing in Their Lifetime? (8.1)
  3. USA Track & Field Men’s & Women’s 4×100 Meter Choke And Embarrass Again At World Championships In Berlin (8)

Tags: , ,

Watch video here http://americasnewsnow.com/charlie-sheen-rant-gets-two-and-a-half-men-cancele...

No comments:

Post a Comment