Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sarah Palin On The Wisconsin Union Protests | America's Breaking Local And World News

“The union-led school closures and demonstrations in Madison have left most ordinary Americans shaking their heads in disbelief. Months ago, I penned a message to my fellow union brothers and sisters when I found myself on the receiving end of union boss Richard Trumka’s wrath. Yesterday’s demonstrations reminded me of the full-page ads taken out against me when I put my foot down in dealing with union demands while I served as governor. My message then and now to good union brothers and sisters is that you have another option. You don’t have to kowtow to the union bosses who are not looking out for you, but instead are using you. You can join millions of other union members in a commonsense movement to help fight for the right causes in our great country – for budgets that share the burden in a truly fair way and for commonsense reforms that take power away from vested interests like union bosses and big business lobby groups, and put it back where it belongs – with “We the People.”

Here we are still struggling to get out of a deep recession and coping with high unemployment, record deficits, rapidly rising food prices, and a host of other economic problems; and Wisconsin union bosses want union members out in the streets demanding that taxpayers foot the bill for unsustainable benefits packages.”

Read more via Union Brothers and Sisters: Seize Opportunity to Show True Solidarity.

Share0  0share0shareNew

Related posts:

  1. Sarah Palin-Sarah Palin Book Signing Tour Cincinnati Kroger (Video) (13.8)
  2. Thousands Protest Anti-Union Bill in Wisconsin (13.4)
  3. (Video) Sarah Palin Gets Pranked-Sarah Palin Takes Nicolas Sarkozy Prank Phone Call (13)

No comments:

Post a Comment