Saturday, March 19, 2011

(Video) Jenna Jameson on Tito Ortiz: He Did Not Beat Me | America's Breaking Local And World News

Jenna Jameson on Tito Ortiz: “He did not beat me.” After allegations from Jenna Jameson that her husband, UFC fighter Tito Ortiz, threw her into a shower at their home, Jenna later recounts her statement to reporters saying that no, in fact Tito “did not beat me.

Prior to this, Tito issued a statement with his attorney saying that Jenna is making these  domestic violence allegations because she has been addicted to oxycontin for the past year.  In an earlier satement to reporters before heading out to Las Vegas, when reporters told Jenna of Tito’s statement that she was addicted to oxycontin, , Jenna responded with “Yah, because he’s trying to save his a$$.”

Don’t get me wrong, but I actually kind of like Tito. On all the Ultimate Fighting shows he’s been on, he has had nothing but a great attitude and support for the fighters he has worked with. However, I think his choice for a wife leaves something to be desired. For their twin kids’ sake, I hope they work ALL their problems out.

Whether or not Jenna is addicted to oxycontin or Tito is guilty of the domestic violence allegations, did anyone out there NOT see this coming? I mean come on, the “Huntington Beach Bad Boy” marries a former adult film star? I also just read that they met on myspace. Myspace, are you kidding me? Did you think this was going to end like Ozzie and Harriet?  Do you expect them to sit down and discuss their problems rationally like Ward and June Cleaver would have?

That’s what I thought.

Related articles by Zemanta

Share0  0share0share1

Related posts:

  1. Brock Lesnar To Fight At UFC 106 (10.1)
  2. Dana White Of UFC Issues Update On Chuck Liddell vs. Rich Franklin Fight (8.1)
  3. Dana White: Randy Couture (not Chuck Liddell) vs Rich Franklin at UFC 115 in Vancouver: (7)

Tags: , , , , ,

See all the videos here http://americasnewsnow.com/jenna-jameson-on-tito-ortiz-he-did-not-beat-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment